Thursday, 17 February 2011

Good-bye ReVamp....Hello Rustiques!!!

If you have been wondering where I have been of late I can now tell all!  About 6 weeks ago I came across the perfect premises for my dream shop. So with  much heartache I had to hand in my notice at my day job to concentrate in getting my venture off the ground. So much to sort out!
The shop is on beautiful Deeside in an old sawmill/steading.  The inside needs a bit of TLC but I will take you with me on the transformation.
Now about the shop. Hmmm, it's an interesting mix of furniture styles, vintage/French/reclaimed, lovely lambswool throws and cushions, home accessories & gifts, custom designed soft furnishings & upholstery, and of course painted furniture! I hope to stock Annie Sloan paints and possibly run workshops.
 <><><><>
Mine, all mine!

I hope you will all continue to follow me and come with me on this journey. I get the keys tomorrow and will post pictures of the shop as I bring it towards the Grand Opening.




5 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you had got to Moira...this looks perfect and I wish you every success in your new venture...I only wish I had the courage to "go for it"...

    hugs
    Kirsti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wishing you all the best for your new venture and I recognise this place...gorgeous setting...will be popping over for a cuppa....big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and Good Luck with Rustiques, beautiful perfect building and fabulous location.

    Will defo pop over for a visit get flyers etc organised and I'll pop them in the shop to entice folk over to deeside for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Moira, Looks like a wonderful spot for your new venture. Congratulations on finding such a wonderful building!
    Cait

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a blog award for you over at my place!!!

    Kirsti xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments left!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...