Friday, 8 October 2010

Tote-ally Lovely!

This beautiful tote bag was made by my own fair hands at a workshop run by Anne at Simply Create.  The pattern is one by Anne and she has very cleverly designed it to create an absolutely brilliant end result but with a straightforward and simple pattern.  Smart lady!!! Visit her blog to get the pattern.  Now that I have mastered this cute bag I will be able to make good use of all my fabric remnants!! This one is made with Cath Kidston fabric. Her next workshop is in December, get in touch with her to book.  I thoroughly recommend it, if last nights class was anything to go by, lots of laughs, lovely cup of coffee, good company and a beautiful bag to take home!!
Thanks Anne & Jacqui!

4 comments:

  1. didn't we just have a ball moira....haven't got round to sewing on my buttons yet but hey I am totally in love with this bag...been looking at it all day....see you at the next sewing class...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!! I definitely want to give this a go. It would make a great bag for taking all my cosmetics to the gym! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a brilliant idea, Mrs T doesn't see how talented she is, I can't wait to make mine even willing to break a sewing machine in the process! Thanks for a great night and I love your buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks gorgeous Moira...sorry I missed it!! Next time if I can...would love to meet you in person!!!...x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments left!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...