Thursday, 23 September 2010

Roll call...


Farewell Frank

So long Sidney & Daryl


Goodbye Jouy
  This post waves goodbye to the ReVamps I've sold this month.  I have been blown away by the support of my family, Facebook friends, Blog friends, flesh & blood friends and Aberdeen Antique Centre. I suppose I can class myself as one of those creative types who never feel confident in what they do and ALWAYS think they can do better.  It is a great feeling when someone appreciates your efforts and when they actually want to give you money for it......!
Farewell Little Miss Show-Off,

Ta ta Fifi

I have lots more to come and I will post as I go, and I promise to do lots of "before & afters". I usually get so excited about what I'm doing I forget to record the sorry state of some of the things before I start my ReVamp!
 
Cheerio Cakestands



3 comments:

  1. well done moira....lots of happy shoppers going home with your lovely revamps...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done, have a bit more faith in yourself, your revamps are brilliant xxx Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Moira !!!
    So proud of you !!!
    Love Anne XXX

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments left!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...