Wednesday, 1 September 2010

I'm a Booth!

Introducing Blousey, Hector, Madame Mim, Glamour, Coco, Charleston, Cute As A Button
Yes, I officially now have "premises"! My booth at Aberdeen Antique Centre is where my ReVamps now reside.  An altogether better venue than my garage, definitely more footfall, unless you count the spiders in my garage! Big thanks to Anne (ReVamp name, Rodney) who has aided me along the way. We spent most of today pricing and labelling, it's all rock & roll.
Le Trois shelf unit

The shelf unit is made from 2 small side tables which I happily dismembered and re-assembled! My husband thought I was mad but I'm really happy with the result. The possibilities are endless.




Francois & his tasty treats
Frank is showcasing some rather tasty French Fancies, which were there purely for display purposes only. Although I'm sure there were definitely more first thing this morning....!

This Ercol suite has been ReVamped in fresh new fabric from Villa Nova, the cute wee accent cushions are made from some Orla Keily remnants. The overall look is fresh and, as Gok would say, "bang on trend"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any comments left!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...