Thursday, 5 August 2010

refurbish-relove-rediscover.......ReVamp!!

Hello!  Welcome to my blog. ReVamp is all about my love of furniture and furnishings. I aim to transform discarded old and vintage pieces into useable, unique & beautiful items.  Anything is fair game - chairs, stools, lamps, glasses, fabrics, tea-cups.........All can be ReVamped!
I'm a novice blogger so be patient and follow me as I ReVamp. 
I will be selling my pieces from September at the Aberdeen Antique Centre  Hope to see you there!


Moira

4 comments:

  1. Love your new blog, Moira , and look forward to Revamp's official opening . I know Revamp will be totally successful and showcase your talent and flair to the max !!!!
    Anne xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Moira and go for it...so far so good...I have just linked your page to my Facebook so hopefully you will get some more visitors....Kirsti x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Aberdeen Antique Centre, Moira. Your booth looks amazing and it's great to have you with us. Here's to a successful venture!!
    Kate
    Centre Manager

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments left!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...